A 2 hour twilight kayak tour on the Esperance River. Soak up the tranquillity of the river and learn about the history of the region. Finish off your tour with a gourmet cheese and salmon platter and a drink from the stylish River Run Lodge Bar.
Approximately 3 hours before sunset.
Departure and Finish Point
River Run Lodge, Strathblane
Approximately 2 1/2 hours
- Comfortable stable kayaks
- All safety equipment
- Informative and experienced guide
- River Run Gourmet cheese and salmon platter with glass of wine/beer.
What to Bring
- Please wear warm comfortable clothing, bring sunhats or beanies appropriate for the weather (often both!).
- A water bottle and a camera/phone are optional, dry bags can be provided.
- General fitness and mobility are required but you do not need to have any previous kayak experience.
- Basic swimming skills.