Experiencing Dover from the water is a ‘must do’ while in Far South Tasmania. Join a guided kayak tour on Port Esperance Bay and learn about its amazing history. Take in the view of the surrounding mountains and enjoy morning tea on your own island.
Meet at 9 am.
Departure and Finish Point
Dover town beach. Opposite Dover Tourist Park, next to playground.
Approximately 2 1/2 hour tour finishing at 11.30am.
- Comfortable stable kayaks
- All safety equipment
- Informative and experienced guide
- Tasty morning tea
What to Bring
- Please wear warm comfortable clothing, bring sunhats or beanies appropriate for the weather (often both!).
- Comfortable footwear that can get wet (wet try and keep your feet dry but no guarantee!)
- A water bottle and a camera/phone are optional, dry bags can be provided.
- General fitness and mobility are required but you do not need to have any previous kayak experience.
- Basic swimming skills.